Monday 21 September 2020

back to skool

This academic year is entirely different in our family. Since I was in bed after noticing spotting on my 12th week of pregnancy.  Everything in a new dimension from we used to be. Jobycha is using Robinsin curriculum for Theresu and prepared for the school to open.
    School opened on the feast of nativity of Our Lady. The table was decorated with stationary items, sweets and birthday cake. The day began as usual going to H Mass and  commenced with new plans for the year. 

This year we decided to ask prayer to Our Lady of Victory  as this an important year in our family with so many GCSE exams upcoming for the eldest two and the new initiative for the younger ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.