Monday 21 September 2020

Birthdays at Home

This is my 43rd birthday ..older children took over the whole day, they started their day very early preparing some dishes for lunch. Following that they prepared some pancakes with bed coffee.



 It was amazing the way all of them including Jochaya brought to bed colourful cards, pancakes, coffee and small presents. I felt so humbled and privileged to receive it. Appreciated all the hard work and thoughts of my family especially children did their very best. I was in bed most of the day taking rest after miscarriage. Day made me so happy after the loss...


Breakfast and cards

Annu's special dragon chicken and rice

One of our picture from last year

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.