Thursday 1 August 2013

Feast Of St Ignatius Of Loyola





It was the feast St Ignatius. Kids read about St Ignatius.We went for mass. Thought of listening to 'The spiritual excercises'.

























Children made some paperdali of St Ignatius.Annu and Munnu started coloring, looking at the cassock of saint from the book. .





                             
                               
                           Theresu enjoying her cutting and gluing.




Then cut out a template and fixed onto another cardstock along with the description about st Ignatius. Annu glued some cotton balls around it to make the paperdali.

                                                       ~  By Annu ~





                                       ~  By Munnu ~




It was interesting to learn the prayer 'Anima Christ' which recommended by St Ignatius Loyola on his book.
         
                   Soul of Christ, sanctify me.
Body of Christ, save me.
Blood of Christ, inebriate me.
Water from the side of Christ, wash me.
Passion of Christ, strengthen me.
I good Jesus, hear me.
Within Your wounds hide me.
Never permit me to be separated from Thee.
From the wicked enemy, defend me.
At the hour of my death, call me and bid me come to Thee.
That with Your Saints I may praise Thee
Forever and ever. Amen
                                                

                           ' Find God in all things' St Ignatius Of Loyola


                                    St Ignatius Of Loyola Pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.