Wednesday 5 September 2018

Sports day

St Mary's choir school had their sports day last Tuesday. The day was packed with lots of  fun events like obstacle race, two legged race, spoon and potato, long distance run and so on. Many parents and relatives joined for the day. Sun was shining gently and so we all had a brilliant day. Children bagged some medals and certificates for two legged race, wheel barrow race and obstacle race. . Geo was bit reluctant to join and enjoyed on his push bike.




                Jochaya joined along with two of the FSSP priests which was so fun as a family

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.