Wednesday 5 September 2018

Back to school 2018

After long summer holidays in India and World family meet in Ireland the time flew so fast. Finally it is the time for the new academic year. As usual, children were building hopes to have some fun on the back to school day. This year I didn't get chance to make any shultes.


There was lots of school items along with some chocolates, candies, jellies and stuffs. Thersu was more excited and Geo was not sure what is happening today. After being to Holy Mass, our celebration started with fun.


Below is the post of back to school  from previous years for any more ideas. There are lots of ideas in shower of roses blog for new school year.

Happy Feast of Mother Teresa of Calcutta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.