Wednesday 5 September 2018

Making Candy floss


Mich was so excited today after his constant hard work for the last few days to fix the motor to make candy floss. I predicted it was going to be a flop, sorry being a nasty mother. Me got excited once Mich's dream to make candy floss came true. 


He made the motor connected to electricity and fixed to a metal cap which started rotating it. Then sugar solution in water which was made before was allowed to run through the metal cap. Water solution was gently poured through metal cap once the motor is started going, slowly you could see candy floss started building up in the box in which everything is set up. It was great fun and so delighted to see his little engineering skills started flourishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.