Wednesday 18 March 2015

Mothering Sunday

It was the Mothering Sunday and 4Th Sunday of Lent (Lautere Sunday). Traditions says that in England girls used to do jobs like household, teaching and other and get holidays that day to stay with the family. Simnel cake is made by double layer cake with almond paste in both layers.

As a family we had a great day and had a lovely time sharing gospel to young children in Blackburn .Annu, Munnu and Theresu made a beautiful card, Annu made a chain for my and handbag and was amazing.


I received an astonishing All about Mom note from Annu and Munnu which opened my eyes and thanked Lord for their sweetness in our life. Theresu gave me a coloring picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.