Monday 8 September 2014

Back to school 2014-2015


 This summer flew so fast. We started our school on 5th Sept.We are off to a great start after all planning. Thank Lord.This time, kids were welcomed with some back to school banner . We went for H. Mass for a best start and following coming home, they were all welcomed to see the back to school treats.Children said a prayer with my husband. Annu is going to year 5, Munnu in year 4 and Theresu in preschool.
Kids were very excited to see all the school goodies and sweeties; like starburst, tic-tac, donuts,smarties and crisps. They were all given a patron saint of students to remember throughout the year


Theresu was so happy to see her school pencils, eraser and her new book, hopefully the excitement won't wear off soon.. She also so keen to learn .



Prayer for Homeschoolers

Dear Lord thank you for our Homeschooling. Bless us Lord in this awesome endeavor, to continue with peace and determination. Help me to identify their talents and skills, nurture into the fullness of their abilities.Give me the strength to persevere as a teacher, mother, wife and housekeeper, which itself is a big responsibility  to bear. Allow me the contentment of heart and knowledge that the proper formation of my children's minds holds importance far above many of the callings of this world.Keeping ever mindful that the growing of my children in knowledge and grace will be for your glory, and the trials I must endure are for my personal sanctification, but confident that you will constantly assist me. Blessed mother as you so humbly and graciously accepted God's will to bear and raise His only son, to guide Him in wisdom and virtue, help me in the education and instruction of my children.Amen. K

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.