Saturday 29 June 2019

Feast of Sacred & Immaculate Heart

Yesterday, 19 days after pentecost comes the feast. It was a blessed day. The story of St Mary Alencoque was read for children. After Holy mass, lit some candles and prayed that our hearts should alwsys cherish great love of the Lord for us.

In the eve, a few kids together after saying consecration prayer( you will get indulgence for saying this prayer on this Feast day) to Sacred heart went to woods, played football n fun. In fact my thought was to take children to orchard n pick some raspberries and make tart. That didn't work out. But it was a good day with lot of sunshine. In the end, there was some cskes decorated with strawberry slices reminding Sacred heart and His love for us.

'Sacred Heart of Jesus be my live'





The feast next to Sacred Heart comes  feast of Immaculate Heart, which is full of love to Jesus. May our hearts grow in love for Lord.
Enjoyed the brilliant sunshine today and amazing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.