Monday, 21 September 2026
50 th Birthday
Thank God for sll these years and grateful for so many wonderful people in my lives
I hada lavish breakfast from children and my jobychayan with home amde cards, flowers, croissants as i want, with some giftsThis is my 50th birthday and all these years of so many blessings where I am now. Today church also celegrates the feast of Our Lady of La Salette which I only discovered a couple of years ago.I am so excited to have a marian feast on my birthday. I am also hge fan of Mary the mother of the Lord.This year , birthday falls on Saturday.
My jobychayan is so excited to velebrate the day, he is trying his best. Some of my friends from the begining of my stay in UK. aLSO aNI'S Benedict was at home too as Ani is away for her dad's funeral. It wa sa lovely time with Suni and Alicess family. Short and sweet with Suni's jokes.I am so grateful for my families too. Annus is in India and she went to visit my aprents in Alpy on that day along with my brother in law and daddy mummy along with Maryu aunty. I am so blessed to have their meet up and Vidyamol sent a birthday cake too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Mundackal family
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.
No comments:
Post a Comment