Tuesday 18 May 2021

Merseybank Litter picking

Merseybank is coming up with new projects with the initiative of Matua our neighbour.  Children along we  headed to our fields to gather things fornlutter pick. We went to Chorlton river banks and picked litter with picker.Started dribbling, did as best as we can. Geo , Theresu enjoyed the job. 

Clearing up the little pond full of empty can and plastic bottles.

Geo enjoyed the litter picking 

Happy with their reward - received sticker in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.