Tuesday 18 May 2021

Aascension of the Lord

Today is the Feast of Ascension. 40 days after Easter, as the disciples were around, Lord said to disciples promising the coming of Holy Spirit. 'Go and preach the good news to the whole world?'. 

      I always enjoying doing craft with children. Ascension craft is a beautiful one to do for today.

Theresu writing the words- As they were looking at Him, he was gone into heaven



 The final craft ready and hung on our lounge

Since the reminder of Lord's  ascension, scones were made and ate with puffy cream reminded of Him going into  clouds.


     This can be a day to climb hills or good for hiking. In fact the day started raining so we dropped the plan for the day. However the next day we went to Mottram to climb hills. This was a beautiful place along side of stable- lot and lots of horses around.  Clambered up the place, I stopped in the middle, kids gone all the way up out with Jochaya. It was a great experience. 



Relaxing in the middle of journey.


        Happy feast of Ascension

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.