Sunday 29 November 2015

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday 


It was my j's birthday on 27th. We had a great time together as a family. Fr Robinson offered a Holy Mass. Some of the facts I could share about him on his 40th birthday

 1; .....is an excellent dad.
 2......very practical
 3......very sensitive to the needs of the family
 4......balanced in his thoughts.
 5......very genuine
 6...... I can count on him.
 7......always put his family first
 8.......is never hesitant to make his hand dirty
 9........very fast in shopping, and sorting things.
 10.......plays with children so much; enjoys board games, outdoor games etc.
 11.......blessed with beautiful nature to control himself
  12...... always tend to be cheerful  .
  13,,,,,,, very kind and gentle to me.
  14....... respect me a lot.
15........attentive to my wandering thoughts.
 16.......let me to speak  as much I want.
 17........is a good mind reader.
18.........put up with my whinning and complaining.
 19........controls his tongue, I fails 
 20......man of faith.
 21......allows me to do home educate our kids.
 22....very good listener
 23.....willing to help me.
 24......hard working for the family.
25........loves me a lot
 26......  always thoughtful about us.
 27.......encourages me a lot.
28...... support me in teaching
29.......enjoys time with family.
30.......eager about Lord and His kingdom.
31.... Inspires me to write...
32....logical, could make me crazy.
33......He got his own philosophy of everything.
34....  tries to give up many things 
35...... doesn't comment much about my cooking....says enjoys my food  .
36.....open to the gift of life.
37..... like to be with children
38........money is not his priority
39.......my best friend whom I can confide in
40......chose me








Happy Birthday greeting card by kidoos.

Children enjoying the chocolate cake made.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.