Saturday 25 April 2015

Spring 2015

The days are getting longer and brighter, you could hear the bird songs and ready for the spring. We planted some flowers, fruits and vegetables in our garden which can help children to put their feet close to God's creation.

This time of the year with Eastertide giving  more hope, children started getting play more outdoors, water their plants in the evening, going for bike rides with Jobychayan as I am not able to go with them being 31 weeks pregnant.

Children along with me learning about spring, reading spring books, doing nature study which makes us praise Lord for his wonderful creation, filling nature journal, bird watching, walking etc.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.