Saturday 9 March 2024

19th Birthday

Feels like 19 years just gone by so fast. Annus 19th birthday and the time with our newborn going back..  Everything new  then as a parent and so many blessings through her over these years  and thanking  Lord..


  Birthday mornings in our house. Lots of snacks for annu along with  home made cards and gifts.



Mich n Theresu making cake for her sister instead of usual, Annu making cake for them on their birthdays.  This is bit of change.



   Cake nearly ready.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.