Tuesday 9 March 2021

Our Princess turned 16

Thanking God and carrying all the memories of our big Princess Annu. Today she is 16. Being the first parent , was a strange feeling, learning and coping lots. It is the same way our family was born as soon as Annu came into our world. So many joy's, fond memories, hardships, learnings. Such a beautiful thing . 


Day started  with a bed tea which she often make for others birthday, time to return,  French toast and homemade cards from all .


         Mini breakfast for Annu


Attended H. Mass in Salford cathedral church, returned home. It was Jocha's special dish , biriyani for the day. Yummy...after a gap. 
      My hand made card.


    Card by Theresu
   
As a family, we were out in nearby playing field to play tennis...very quiet out there. Enjoyed day out.




It was my time to bake a chocolate cake ( her favourite)for my Annukutty. We had a blessed day ending with watching a movie and Jobychaya' s biriyani.


Thank God for all the blessings through Annu. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.