Thursday 8 October 2020

Celebtaing feast of Guardian Angels

Since the month of October is lot to think about angels. A day of celebration on the feast of Guardian angel.God made the angels to be partakers of His glory. They are our guardians. Beautiful way to help children to foster their friendship with guardian angel.Christ speaking of little ones who believe in Him. "Their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father who is in my heaven."


Little prayer cards were made and laminated and hung,  to pray in the morning and before bed.


   Caramel slice from the feast of St Therese

Children grabbed all their gifted little angel statues and place them in the altar. It was little fun for them. 

    Decorating a paper mache angel


'Angel of God my guardian dear whom God loves commit me here..be with me ....'

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.