Monday 17 June 2024

Journey - Via Amritsar to Delhi- Kochi

I had two weeks away in India. I guessed it is gonna be  tiring journey with long lay overs in Amritsar and Delhi . After 22 years since I left Delhi, I am back again in the city especially  Gurgaon with immense developments. My cousin gave me a pick up snd drop off in my inbound and outbound journey. That turned out to be amazing after a long long time. Enjoyed visiting them, going to markets and bit of shopping  Haldiram sweets. Had a good break and enjoyed time with Ann aunty's family especially with my prettiest cousins....had motherly care from aunt.

My journey through Amritsar





My sister with nephew cane ftom Delhi on their summer holidays. Just went to Alpy beach.


With my cousins
With cousins

Near Metro boat canal

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.