Monday 19 September 2022

A memorable day- 19th of September

Septiember marks the end of summer and begin time of fall. Its the time of year we remember the Nativity of Mary. Today was another memorable day on my birthday. The funeral of Queen Elizabeth which whole nation and world were gazing at , a bank holiday for Britain. We were all up in front watching tele..whole nation bid farewell to queen and listening to national 
anthem 'God  save the King' changed from queen.  Such a glorious day to watch services, parades, royal family, love of commoners queuing up to say final bye to majesty.


    One of the beautiful surprise was the visit from our very closest friends on my birthday..landed so unexpectedly

   I had a visit from another friends and we all watched and say adieu to queen Elizabeth.


There was a service after H Mass for queen.

Cards from children and my hubby


Thank God for my wonderful family and friends who wished and showered with blessings and gifts. Heavenly Father I Thank you for the past years and give to you the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.