Tuesday 14 September 2021

Birthday event

It was my dream for a few years to help with an event. Invitation comes with surprises from the Lord. That is my experience always.  Though the days started pretty much busier with school, college and my clinical training.  I don't want to take up my dream. In the end, let it go happened. Helped Dilla with Joby's birthday gathering and hall decor. Thank God, it fell in place very beautifully and elegantly.

Some of the highlights of the day...

    

Collage of 50 is placed on top of the arch and the tinsel below. 

   Cheat sheet to write 50 things about Joby Dolla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.