Wednesday 14 July 2021

Gardening 2021

Gardening is not my passion but enjoys the beauty and myriad colours of bunches in the garden. However Jobycha enjoys and spend time with it.  This year also we had lot of different flowers on our front garden ...petunia, calendula..gladiolus on it's way.

  Below is the Mary garden space with bunch of red Roses and footballers kicking corner too.

Garden with calendula which is one of the very good remedies in Homeopathy medicine. Only came to know there are so many varieties .



    

Back garden is ready with strawberries and potatoes, onions, beans getting ready to climb and garlic pods are snapped off earlier..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.