Friday 11 June 2021

On the Feast of Sacred Heart

On this month of June of Sacred Heart, we were out in our woods and sketched some nature art, along with a scavenger hunt with children. It was very relaxing and enjoyed the time, watching the birds and  gentle summer breeze around. 

Sitting in a little peer around the water park and Annu also with us after a long period of exam.



    Sacred heart painting done and back home. This year feast falls on 11th June. After H mass, story of St Margaret Alencoque was read, then had a little consecration prayer to SH. 


    Altar with arts done over the weekend 

'Jesus sweet and humble of Hearts make my Heart like yours'
   
The archives from previous years ...2020, 2019, 2018..
     
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.