Wednesday 17 January 2018

Merry Christmas

I couldn't make any blog posts from last month and hoping to catch up. Some of the Christmas snaps.
It was a blessed time for our family. This time we had advent baskets and tried to read as many books we could.In addition, everyday we mnaged to add ornaments to Jesse tree with scripture readings. Worked hard to do as much we can.





After Vigil mass, children opened their gifts and I couldn't take any snaps. Following that  there was a great party in my friend's house [Raji]. Annu ,Munnu and Theresu's friends  were invited to our house on Christmas day. Had crackers, gifts exchange , roast meals and children had their fun together playing, chatting and watching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.