Tuesday 14 June 2016

Ultm8 Warrior 2016

Munnu got a chance to take part in Ultm8 warrior 2016 (Manchester) in which technological wiz kids  are inspired to come outdoors and involve in various physical activities. Ultm8 warrior obstacles require children to climb, crawl, balance and chance to get muddy and finish the race to get the medal. Munnu was really wet and muddy after his hard work. This is the first time he is doing such a challenge and seems to be enjoyed and received a medal for the participation.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.