Tuesday 16 December 2014

Our Lady of Guadalupe and feast of St Lucy

We celebrated the feast of Our Lady Of Guadalupe on 12th of December. Story of our lady was read and Annu did some fabric paint on a piece of cloth which was so good.Thersu did some coloring page of Our Lady and some of the symbols in  Our Lady's  picture  is explained in paperdali which is found to be great to understand the Aztecs.





 Children made some Mexican cookies which was very yummy.









On the feast of St Lucy, we listened to the pod cast on St Lucy and why she became patron of swede and went out to see the lights.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.