Monday 4 May 2020

The English Martyrs

As we celebrate the Feast of English martyrs on 4th May, remember all great men and women who laid down lives , selfless sacrifice and violent persecution they underwent so that the faith might live in England through the shedding of blood. England, Mary's dowry also known as Island of saints and martyrs. They are the constant examples of heroic virtues and valor.

As Thomas More watching many of their departure from the window of his cell, in the Tower of London, remarked to his daughter, Margaret...'how men went to their deaths as cheerfully as bridegroom to their marriage'.

Its 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.